Manuscript Pen Company has received a Stationers’ Company Warrant for the first time as it was rewarded for ‘traditional but modern [pens] that are hugely unique in our industry.’
Receiving the Warrant continues Manuscript’s success of the last twelve months, joining the Made in Britain Campaign and scooping a nomination in the Stationery Awards.
Strict criteria gives five key reasons why a manufacturer can receive a warrant. These include:
- High level of original design (innovation) and interpretation
- High quality manufacturing/production techniques – including uses of materials
- Thoughtful, appropriate and sustainable presentation and packaging
- Environmental credentials (eg FSC, ISO 9000, 14000 and 18000 certification) and compliance with ethical trading guidelines
- Impact, relevance and popularity within the stationery market
Manuscript Pen Company paid particular attention to these points across all its product categories and is looking to push boundaries more in the next quarter, including more sustainably produced packaging.
Charlie Stockbridge, Managing Director of Manuscript Pen Company who collected the award said, “it’s a real honour to receive this accolade and be recognised for our innovations.
“We’ve got a rich history and receiving this warrant adds another chapter to our past, as we look forward to the future.
“We’ve joined a select group of names who have received a Stationers’ Warrant and we’ll be celebrating this in our office.”
Alongside these, Manuscript have launched a selection of new products that revolutionise the calligraphy and craft market with much more planned for the remainder of 2018 and into 2019.