NETGEAR is offering the inclusion of a free 1-year Insight subscription with the registration of selected Insight Managed switches, Insight Wireless Access Points and routers.
With a mix of home and limited office working and social distancing still likely to be a major factor affecting businesses nationwide for many months to come, the importance of secure, effective remote network management has never been greater.
Shaheen Kazi, Director of Product Line Management for Insight said, “Insight simplifies network management at a time when the power and importance of remote network visibility and control cannot be overstated. In addition to allowing network managers to work effectively without needing to visit premises on-site, we are confident that our customers will find the Insight remote management solution to be a valuable asset to their business in general.”
NETGEAR Insight provides plug-and-play set-up and management, using its cloud portal or the intuitive Insight mobile app. The Insight cloud-based application, designed for remote network management, is especially well suited for the current environment that both IT teams and managed service providers are now required to address.
Providing a broad variety of configurations and network scenarios, the Insight application supports everything from the most basic of networks, through to multi-tenancy and multi-roles. Applicable to offices, retail outlets, schools, hospitals, and many other sectors, it enables secure network control from anywhere, at any time.
- Zero-touch deployment – have a network up and running right out-of-the-box.
- Network and Device Configuration – Centrally setup wired and wireless networks and device configurations right through the Insight web portal or mobile app, even remotely.
- Single pane-of-glass – a single, centralised view that makes it simple for business owners, IT managers, MSPs and resellers to remotely manage networks, even across multiple locations.
- Wide choice – Insight is compatible with a wide variety of NETGEAR access points, switches and routers, to give businesses a comprehensive, all-in-one managed network.
- Feature-rich – alerts, built-in help and support are all included, and Insight Pro makes it easy to monitor usage and export data for reporting.
The 1-year free NETGEAR Insight offer applies to selected devices added on or after 27th April 2020, for both new and existing Insight accounts.