Optoma has launched two new 4K UHD high brightness professional laser projectors, the ZK1050 and ZK750. The 10,000 and 7,500 lumen flagship projectors offer five interchangeable lens options – making them suitable for simulation, live events and complex professional installations that require versatility.
Powered by MultiColor Laser (MCL) technology, with an expected lifetime of 20,000 hours at full brightness, the red and blue laser diodes enhance colour performance and deliver lifelike images.
For large-scale projection or stacking, the ZK1050 and ZK750 feature built-in edge-blending, warping and colour matching, in addition to supporting portrait, 360° orientation and offering full lens shift. An HDBaseTinput is also included to simplify cabling requirements and reduce installation complexity.
James Fursse, Technical Product Manager at Optoma Europe said, “our new 4K UHD ZK1050 and ZK750 join our ProScene range of DuraCore laser projectors. Aside from the excellent reliability and performance, DuraCore technology means virtually maintenance-free operation. The ZK1050 and ZK750 are also suitable for the most complex installations with multiple lens options.”
Designed for continuous 24/7 operation, with low noise and power consumption, and featuring an airtight optical engine that has been independently certified as IP6X along these latest professional ‘fit and forget’ models offer versatility and reliability.
- 4K UHD resolution
- High brightness 10,000 lumens (ZK1050) and 7000 lumens (ZK750)
- DuraCore laser technology combining industry-leading lifetime with an independent IP6X dust certification
- 20,000 hours at full brightness
- Edge blending and warping built-in with portrait and 360° operation mode
- MultiColor Laser (MCL) technology
- Installation flexibility – 5 interchangeable lens options with 1.20:1 to 10.18:1 throw ratio
- 3D sync IN and OUT
- HDBaseTinput for ease of installation