Quadient has announced the general availability of Quadient Inspire R14, the most feature-rich version to date of Quadient’s customer communications management (CCM) solution.
The platform offers more than 1,100 enhancements and new features that focus on four key areas: simplifying the user experience; enhancing the personalisation of communications; extending interoperability to provide for more robust data and content integration, and providing highly scalable cloud and local deployments.
Additionally, to improve time-to-value, Quadient Inspire R14 includes more than 250 new starter kits, accelerators, sample workflows, designs and integration connectors.
Key features of R14 include:
- Future-proofing of CCM via the cloud, hybrid and on-premise deployments, reducing the time and effort required to develop, test, deploy and maintain Inspire in public or private cloud environments
- User experience improvements that empower non-technical business users to quickly and easily support customer communications strategies
- Synchronised omnichannel preview capabilities that make it possible to review the output in every format on one screen (mobile, tablet, web, smartwatches) for a quick approval and to meet delivery preferences
- The ability for business users to create personalised, responsive HTML emails to communicate with customers in real-time
- Enablement of Inspire users to easily connect and extend key systems of record and customer engagement
- New connectors and accelerators that integrate advanced capabilities such as robotic processing automation (RPA) and automated language translations
- The ability to embed Microsoft Power BI dashboards and charts directly into Quadient Customer Journey Mapping applications
Chris Hartigan, Chief Solution Officer, Customer Experience Management, Quadient said, “our customers understand that communication management is a critical component of delivering an engaging and successful customer experience, and as a result, we are excited to offer Quadient Inspire R14 to help them elevate the impact that their communications are having, all while reducing costs and operating more efficiently. R14 delivers a powerful and flexible cloud, hybrid and on-premise solution that ensures our customers have the insurance they need to deploy Inspire, wherever they want to make sure their vital customer communication needs are future-proofed. Looking ahead, our customers are assured that Quadient will continue its dedication to market-leading innovation of customer communications that deliver capabilities focused on enhancing and maximizing customer experiences.”