Shropshire based, Manuscript Pen Company, has confirmed its place at this year’s London Stationery Show.
The brand will be joined by calligraphy expert Joyce Lee, who will be creating personalised gift tags alongside a selection of workshops to demonstrate how Manuscript products can be utilised for in-store demonstrations.
Visitors will be able to try a selection of new products including:
• Manuscript’s one-of-a-kind Lettering Pencil
• Manuscript Switch Tip collection, an adaptable pen for every lettering style.
• The versatile Callicreative Flexi Markers
• Callicreative Duotip Brush Markers, the latest addition to the award-winning Duotip range
• The Manuscript Curve Fountain Pen collection, with three nibs for different writing styles
• The Manuscript Clarity Fountain Pen range, combining style and function for writing that stands out.
The six new products will be joined by an extension to Manuscript’s Modern Calligraphy range, with an Oblique Calligraphy Set and a bumper Deluxe Modern Calligraphy set joining the renowned selection.
Charlie Stockbridge, Managing Director of Manuscript Pen Company said, “as a company, innovation is at the heart of everything we do and the last twelve months have been some of the busiest in our recent history – both product wise and with the creation of World Calligraphy Day.
“We can’t wait to bring our selection of new product innovations to the London Stationery Show. It is a mainstay of our calendar each year and 2018 will be bigger and better than ever.”
The Manuscript team will be available to discuss new developments joining its range and how retailers can make the most of being a part of the brand, be that demonstrations, unique merchandising or social media collaborations.
To book meetings with Charlie Stockbridge or Manuscript’s knowledgeable sales team during the London Stationery Show, email email@example.com