Vivitek has announced the expansion of its D3000 series of projectors with the launch of its new DH3331, a full HD 1080P projection solution ideal for corporate and education applications.
The DH3331 is designed to offer a high quality, sharp and bright imagery in boardrooms, conference rooms and teaching spaces. The projector also features new DICOM Simulation Mode making it ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for medical training and seminars.
Holger Graeff, General Manager, Vivitek EMEA said, “we have designed and engineered our D3000 series of projectors to include a feature set that puts them at the front of the pack in terms of image quality, performance, compatibility and durability. To make the user experience with the DH3331 even more engaging, the Vivitek NovoPRO solution can be added as the hub for wireless collaboration between multiple devices.”
The NovoPRO platform ensures a wireless connection to accommodate the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept. It ensures cross OS platform compatibility which is affordable and the optional Launcher allows for instantaneous screen sharing though this USB plug-and-play connected device.
Installation is made easy and flexible with its 1.7x zoom and lens shift capacity, together with the projector’s horizontal and vertical keystone corrections functions. The DH3331 is available now with a three-year warranty for £1,590 excl. VAT. The NovoPRO and 4-Launcher-set are available for £699 excl. VAT.
- Full HD 1080p resolution, 5,000 ANSI lumens and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio (DH3331)
- DLP® and BrilliantColor™ technologies from Texas Instruments
- Horizontal and vertical and lens shift & keystone corrections
- Extensive 1.7x zoom range for flexible image size/distance planning
- HDBaseT® interface for distribution of HD video and digital audio content over standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable (DH3331 and DW3321)
- 12V trigger port for direct communications and automated control
- Network ready for integration and system administration via RJ45. Compatible with major systems such as Crestron® RoomView™, Extron, etc.
- DICOM Simulated Mode for medical training and seminars
- Robust and dust proof design with sealed optical engine
- Compatible with NovoPRO wireless collaboration solution