Organisations can now better connect staff to business platforms such as Salesforce, QuickBooks Online and Concur, supporting customer relationship management, accounting and invoicing, plus streamline additional processes with new apps for Xerox ConnectKey devices. Purchasing and implementing the apps is simple with a new e-commerce-enabled site.
This latest development of Xerox’s ConnectKey-enabled portfolio makes labour-intense, time-consuming efforts easier and offer new twists on traditional ways of working.
The Xerox VersaLink and Xerox AltaLink series are the launch pads for apps such as:
- Xerox Connect App for Salesforce: access to Salesforce’s Customer Relationship Management system right at the multifunction printer (MFP); upload and share sales management information to client folders by scanning the documents directly into Salesforce.
- Xerox Audio Documents App: securely transforms hardcopy documents into audio files allowing commuters, multitaskers, or audio enthusiasts to listen on the go instead of reading.
- Xerox Connect App for QuickBooks Online: offers a hassle-free expense reimbursement process with multi-receipt scanning. For Concur users, a similar receipt management app will be available by year’s end.
- Xerox Forms Manager App: simplifies management of multiple forms while reducing paper-based filing risks.
- Xerox Quick Link App: enables a fast start to printing without IT support.
The Morrell Group, a full-service automation controls design and engineering services organisation, has saved 25 per cent by automating its product distribution process with the Sign Me app, built by MidAmerica Technology, a Xerox Personalised Application Builder developer. The app digitises the document-laden process, accelerating the speed in which products get out the door.
David Hajciar, Operations Manager, Morrell Group said, “Sign Me is a breakthrough app that has greatly improved our business – we’ve gained efficiencies that impact our bottom line.”
“The future of work is now with our workplace assistant serving as the orchestrator of digital transformation,” said Tracey Koziol, senior vice president, Global Offerings, Xerox. “The evolution of the ConnectKey platform delivers on our promise to advance digitisation, boost productivity for our customers and open up revenue sources for channel partners.”
With insights gained from working with thousands of education customers, Xerox responds with apps that also increase productivity for teachers and students:
- Xerox Connect App for Blackboard: provides access to an industry-leading learning management system; documents are digitised and stored into their Blackboard Learn account from the MFP.
- Xerox Proofreader Service: checks for writing elements in the English language, such as spelling, grammar, style and plagiarism.
Xerox’s newest ConnectKey-enabled apps will be added to the Xerox App Gallery in select geographies between fourth-quarter 2018 and first-quarter 2019.