Enterprise office solution provider, Y Soft Corporation, has been named as the best positioned provider for enterprises’ digital initiatives according to Quocirca’s report, Global Print 2025, for its enterprise workflow solutions platform, YSoft SafeQ.
In its report on the future of the print industry, Quocirca provides a glimpse into the digital workplace of 2025. In the Quocirca study, customers identified seven core Digital Transformation areas that are capturing their attention. Y Soft has ensured that YSoft SafeQ has the ability to meet customer’s digital transformation lifecycle needs today and onward toward 2025 as outlined below.
Top 7 Areas for Digital Transformation (responses shown as percentage of respondents)
1. Private, hybrid or public cloud (46%) - YSoft SafeQ supports private and hybrid cloud scenarios.
2. Mobile printing (45%) - Secure mobile printing is a hallmark of YSoft SafeQ.
3. Security (43%) - In addition to secure access to print devices and pull-printing, YSoft SafeQ encrypts communications within YSoft SafeQ and communications to other systems and will provide the tools to customers to become fully GDPR compliant.
4. Paper-to-digital-workflow (40%) - YSoft SafeQ’s automated scan workflows make moving from paper to digital easy for users and administrators.
5. As-a-service model (35%) - Since 2015, Y Soft has made its entire YSoft SafeQ platform, support and services available under a subscription pricing model for all brand name multifunction devices.
7. Predictive analysis (23%) - YSoft SafeQ’s reports are integrated with leading analytic applications such as PowerBI, Tableau and NewFieldIT’s CompleteView, enabling customers to make fact-based optimisation decisions.
Louella Fernandes, Principle Analyst, Quocirca said, “the Global Print 2025 study reveals that the industry faces challenges ahead in addressing inevitable digital disruption. Y Soft demonstrates the agility and vision to be at the forefront of this changing industry landscape through its innovative products/solutions that support secure, digital workflows in the mobile, cloud enabled future workplace.”
Quocirca makes the full study available for purchase from its research project website www.print2025.com.