D-Link has launched a new router to offer businesses secure connectivity in and out of the office, connecting mobile workers, branch and head offices.
The Wireless AC VPN Security Router meets the need of businesses requiring larger file sizes, bandwidth with video conferencing tools, and the ability for multiple devices to connect to the network.
Kevin Wen, President of D-Link Europe Ltd said, “employees working in branch offices or remotely expect the same network performance for each of their devices as though they were working from the head office. Issues with connecting to networks or Internet connections are not acceptable today. This high performance router delivers the connectivity businesses expect whilst also ensuring the security they need.”
The DSR-1000AC allows for more people to remotely connect back to the office network and with higher-performance routing capabilities and Wireless AC dual-band connectivity, the all-in-one network solution offers secure, high performance connectivity.
• Wireless Access and Security: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
• VPN Protocols: IPSec, PPTP/L2TP, GRE, SSL, OpenVPN
• VPN Tunnels: DES, 3DES, AES, Blowfish, Twofish, CAST128
• Enhanced Network Service: IEEE 802.11q VLAN, Multiple SSIDs, Port Monitoring/Bandwidth Control, IGMP Proxy, IGMP Snooping, Web Authentication Capabilities
• Fault Tolerance: WAN Traffic Failover & Outbound Load Balancing