Lexmark International has unveiled the next generation of A3 color laser printers and smart multi-function products (MFPs), featuring nine new models, designed to serve the most demanding of workgroups with fast, efficient and secure imaging services.
The Lexmark CS920 Series features the CX924 printer with speeds up to 65 ppm, and the Lexmark CX920 Series features scanners with speeds up to 80 ppm. Both have a paper capacity at 6,650 sheets. Maximum monthly duty cycles in the CX920 Series range from 200,000 to 275,000 pages, meeting demanding output requirements.
Allen Waugerman, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Lexmark said, "the Lexmark CS920 Series and the Lexmark CX920 Series were designed for high usage, demanding workgroups that require fast, efficient and intuitive devices. These new devices marry the high end large workgroup color A3 with all the features and functionality of our color A4 device lineup, complementing our award-winning color portfolio of laser print devices."
- Ease of use: 10-inch touchscreen featuring Lexmark's own e-Task interface
- Flexibility: Included solution apps are located on the user interface, such as Lexmark's Print Release and Mobile Print. Devices can also be customized with optional apps or the user's own apps.
- Manageability: complete fleet management, proactive diagnostics and remote firmware upgradeability.
- Security: Lexmark's security portfolio is built into every CS920 and CX920 device, ensuring a safer and more productive environment.
- Mobility: Mobility features include simple printer discovery and mobile printing from iOS, Android or Google Cloud devices, as well as mobile scan and full administration to configure mobile policies, options and defaults.
- Accessibility: Integrated voice guidance, standard headphone jack, a tiltable operations panel, and screen magnification with pinch and zoom features optimize productivity with varying levels of abilities and create a better experience for all users.
- Integration with Lexmark services: Every CS920 and CX920 series device is fully compatible with key Lexmark services, from Managed Print Services to Lexmark Print Management.
The products introduced today will be available later this year.