NEC Display Solutions Europe has added interactive presentation software Reactiv STAGE to its range of multi-touch displays and interactive projectors, helping businesses and educational organisations to share information whilst engaging their audience.
The presentation software looks to enhance productivity in meetings and learning environments, and is designed to work with ShadowSenseTM Touch displays or any interactive device. Reactiv STAGE can automatically detect and differentiate between a stylus, an eraser and the user’s finger. It’s multi-pen technology enhances collaboration as it allows multiple users to annotate one or more documents at the same time.
Ulf Greiner, Senior Product Manager Solutions at NEC Display Solutions Europe said, “we know that trends such as touch and interactive capabilities are driving change for organisations in education and business environments. Our Reactiv STAGE interactive presentation software provides businesses with a greater ability to drive engagement and participation whilst also adding to collaboration and productivity benefits.”
- Use presentations directly from a USB flash drive
- Duplicate presentation to a secondary screen to improve visualisation for larger audiences
- Work with any screen size and resolution
- MultiPresenter uses wireless plug and play USB to connect to projectors and large format displays without installing any software
- All wirelessly connected devices can mirror each other’s screen and share content while switching presenter on-the-fly
To download a full featured 30 days’ trial licence, visit: