Optoma has announced its new range of Creative Touch interactive flat panel displays.
The new Creative Touch 5-series will be available in 65", 75" and 86" formats, offer 4K UHD resolution (3840 x 2160), annotation tools, and connectivity aimed at classrooms, lecture halls, boardrooms and meeting rooms.
Featuring an ultra-slim bezel, anti-glass glass, and TUV certification for low blue light and flicker-free operation, the displays have 20-point multitouch capabilities and a built-in whiteboard with annotation tools.
Able to work with any USB webcam, and with a quick-draw pen and OfficeSuite included, the Creative Touch 5-Series is an out-of-the-box solution – allowing users to switch on and start work at a touch of a screen.
The Creative Touch displays come with full-screen video recording, enabling teachers and businesses to record their presentations to prepare, or even for review purposes once finished presenting. The 5-Series Creative Touch displays also offer wireless content sharing with the Optoma TapCast app and the integrated AirShare feature.
For meeting rooms and huddle spaces, the integrated Joan meeting widget and app simplifies room scheduling to increase efficiency and time management, allowing users to sync with popular calendars such as iCal and Google - to find and book meeting rooms quickly.
Optoma Creative Touch 5-Series interactive displays feature:
- Native 4K UHD LED panels with 4000:1 contrast in Dynamic Contrast mode
- Built-in Android system and compatible with popular operating systems, including Windows, Mac and Chrome
- Precise dual-tip and dual-colour pens instantly trigger the Team Share app once removed from the penholder, producing a quick and seamless experience that mimics a real whiteboard for easy annotation
- Optoma TeamShare app strengthens collaboration and efficiency through features such as a floating whiteboard, quick-access toolbar and built-in templates
- Live screen recording across all inputs enable easy saving of meetings, lessons or notes for later viewing or sharing — without additional hardware
- TapCast app enables simultaneous image, document and screen sharing from up to four devices
The Creative Touch 5-Series displays are available from selected stockists and resellers for pre-order now.