Manchester office interiors company, the Penketh Group is to showcase its latest cutting edge designs in its new Manchester WorkLife Showroom this summer. New designs from Ocee Design and Four Design will be on show throughout July and August.
Ocee Design specialise in researching and pioneering new British designed and manufactured products to enhance the working environment. As well as a range of furniture solutions, they offer acoustic panels and sound masking solutions for open plan offices. Danish office furniture manufacturer, Four Design’s furniture is all characterised by a multi-functional, simple and minimalistic design. Its products are developed to create harmonious interiors and to encourage interaction between people.
Ocee Design and Four Design are the latest furniture designers to feature in The Penketh Group’s Worklife Showroom on the eighth floor of Bruntwood’s flagship NEO building in Manchester city centre.
Chris Birchall, Designer from the Penketh Group said, “we’re delighted to be welcoming Ocee Design and Four Design into our exclusive designer space in our WorkLife Showroom this summer. Like these two exciting brands, our focus is on improving health and wellbeing in the workplace linked to future design trends. We are working with a growing number of companies throughout the region – and nationally - who are looking to offer their teams more flexible and collaborative working environments.”
Amongst the Ocee Design and Four Design products that will be on show from July 13th are:
· Four®Us Solo: The soft seating pod comes with its own acoustic features and enveloping design. Designed to be movable, linked together or used as a single piece.
· Four®Real 741 Flake: A range of multi-functional folding tables on integrated castors making them easy to handle. Perfect for canteens or open space layouts.
· Four®Me Wood Armchair: Each uniquely created shell chair brings a touch of the home into the workspace.
· Four®Sure Wood Chairs: Made from European Oak, these chairs offer optimal ergonomic support and comfort.
· Harc Tub High Back Chair: This chair has a wraparound acoustic high back and is ideal as a secluded or private space in its own right.
· Dot Upholstered Stools: Ocee’s upholstered stools are perfect for a reception area or breakout space.
· Den: ZigZag: This is Ocee Design’s space saving system can come with worktops or soft seating options.
· Fabricks: These coloured lightweight bricks have excellent acoustic credentials.
· Totem: These Totems absorb sound and can be easily moved and placed where they are best needed.
On July 13th, the Penketh Group will also be hosting a RIBA CPD about how to address acoustics in the office environment with Rosalind Lambert-Porter, a specialist in workplace noise and building acoustics. It will be followed by a Design Workshop with Four Design’s International Sales Director Christian Julin Markenfelt who has 27 years of experience in the furniture industry.