With over 4,000 PAs and executive support professionals expected to attend the two-day show tomorrow (11th-12th May), office* gives a preview of what to expect.
Held at the new venue of ExCeL London, doors will open at 9am on 11th May and close at 5pm on Thursday 12th May. The event will bring together over 100 exhibitors and EAs, PAs, VAs, and office managers from companies looking to meet new business suppliers, network with peers, invest in their own professional development, and learn new specialisms.
Free Keynote Theatre
Wednesday 11th May – National PA Day
- The PA Club champagne breakfast, with Caroline Beaton, Road Trip Media
- From battlefield to boardroom, the road to utopia: Jay Allen, My-TrueNORTH.
- The PA job title. What’s in a name? The PA Life Panel Debate hosted by Amelia Walker (Editor of PA Life): Janice Anderson (EA at Odgers Berndtson), Libby Moore (former chief of staff to Oprah Winfrey), Heather Baker (founder of Baker Thompson Associates), and Amy Marsden (EA at Earthport).
- Let go, and get into the flow: Libby Moore, former chief of staff to Oprah Winfrey
- How we did it – meet the founders of beauty start-up Prettly.com: The PA Club, and founders of Prettly.com
- Keeping a cool head – crisis management: Louise Hartley, Executive PA Magazine PA of the Year, and Kevin J Waters, EMC Event Courses
Thursday 12th May
- BeMyVA VA Breakfast: BeMyVA
- How to create impact each and every time: Nigel Risner
- Evolving leadership mindset – true value of extreme adventure: Ania Lichota, InsideOut
- Interview with former EA to Richard Branson Samantha Cox: hosted by Lucy Brazier, Executive Secretary Magazine
- 4 steps of personal branding: Bianca Miller – finalist in the BBC’s, The Apprentice
office* Theatre 4 – dedicated office manager and virtual assistant content
Theatre 4 will feature free-to-attend tailored sessions for the roles of the office manager and virtual assistant. Speakers will tackle hot topics of the day providing an exceptional training platform created specifically for these job roles.
Wednesday 11th May – Office Manager Day
- Make an impact as an office manager: Susan Heaton Wright, Executive Voice
- Who moved my chair? Facilities management for the office manager to create the best working environment: Alistair Craig, Anabas
- The office manager’s guide to political correctness at work: Anaabel Kaye, Irenicon
- How to create a successful health and wellbeing program: Ben Davies, Tailored Fit
Thursday 12th May – Virtual Assistant Day
- Starting out – get your VA business off the ground: sponsored by BeMyVA
- The 5 musts of successfully marketing your VA Business: Monica Abraham, Local Lion Marketing
- Integrating work & life: Amanda Johnson, The Virtual Assistant Coaching and Training Company
- Harnessing your hidden power: Alison Delaney, Little Bird – make the most of you
- The successful VA: Jennie Bayliss, Office Wings
For further information and to register in advance, please visit, www.officeshow.co.uk and quote priority code DVIS14 (https://registration.n200.com/survey/3lzwzu5vhccmo?actioncode=DVIS14). Entry to the Keynote Theatre and office* Theatre 4 is included with all tickets (spaces permitting).