Pulse Secure, a provider of Zero Trust Secure Access solutions, has been recognised by Frost & Sullivan as a top ten NAC vendor by global revenue market share and one of six leading vendors to show market share gain.
The 2020 Frost & Sullivan Network Access Control (NAC) Market, Forecast to 2024 report states that NAC is a foundational technology for Zero Trust Network (ZTN).
Tony Massimini, Senior Industry Analyst at Frost & Sullivan said, “based on the principle of ‘never trust, always verify,’ Zero Trust Network (ZTN) is a general approach for leveraging various security technologies to enable perimeter enforcement and strict access controls. Security vendors with broad product portfolios are integrating their NAC solutions. NAC orchestrates and integrates with a variety of network and security infrastructure to support ZTN.”
Pulse Secure offers a portfolio of software-driven Secure Access solutions that deliver on usability, contextual intelligence and policy orchestration to support data centre and hybrid IT environments while enabling organisations to attain Zero Trust networking benefit. Sold separately or as part of a Secure Access Suite, Pulse Policy Secure (PPS) is a full-featured NAC solution that is easy to deploy, manage and scale.
Highlights of Pulse Secure’s NAC solution within the report include:
- Markets: Visibility, guest access, BYOD enablement, granular policy enforcement, network segmentation and scalability are main drivers supporting growth, primarily in mid-size to large enterprise across financial services, government, healthcare, high tech and manufacturing.
- Product: Pulse Secure NAC provides 360-degree visibility and access enforcement to see, monitor and control managed, unknown and IoT devices connecting locally or remotely to the network – extensive guest management, access enforcement and reporting with built-in UEBA.
- Value: Customers can start with Pulse Profiler to discover, assess and inventory network endpoint and IoT devices. With network visibility, customers can use Pulse Policy Secure NAC to invoke access enforcement and threat response policies employing both 802.1X and non-802.1X control with common infrastructure and security integrations.
- Value: Each appliance can control up to 50,000 devices and can be centrally managed to control over 1 million devices – a scalable architecture well suited for large enterprises and service providers.
- Special: Customers gain Zero Trust-based security posture, expedited deployment, scalability and lower TCO by leveraging a common VPN/NAC/SDP Client (agent and agentless), policy and management framework.
Prakash Mana, Chief Portfolio Officer at Pulse Secure said, “with a complete NAC solution as part of Pulse Secure’s integrated Zero Trust Access Suite, our customers are achieving significant deployment, operational and economic advantages over bespoke Secure Access investments. We are pleased to receive NAC market distinctions and welcome organizations and resellers to see how Pulse Secure can help enterprises realize Zero Trust Network Access.”
Try Pulse Secure’s integrated Access Suite including its enterprise-class NAC solution by visiting www.pulsesecure.net/trynow/